Dog daycare & Dog Grooming
1. New customers will be required to provide information about their dog including breed, behaviour, Desexed/entire etc on our Google doc registration form
2. Vaccination history must also be uploaded to our booking system, showing that your dog is up to date with their C3 and kennel cough vaccines.
2. We will only take puppies in our care that have had all three rounds of puppy vaccinations and the kennel cough vaccine. Upload these details along with micro-chip details to our booking system.
3. Although we do our best to cater to your dog's personality and behaviours, in cases of aggressive or excessive disruptive behaviour we will be unable to provide ongoing care for your dog.
It is mandatory for all new dogs over 6 months looking to attend daycare to undergo a behavioural evaluation to ensure your dog is a good fit for daycare before they can be added to our system and spend a day with us. This process will take around 15-30 mins and must be booked in with us by appointment only.
We conduct this assessment with the safety of other dogs and staff in mind, to ensure we can maintain a safe environment.
Provided the assessment is passed, we will then be able to accept your dogs bookings on our booking system.
Any dogs who demonstrate antisocial behaviour or excessive barking towards staff and other dogs will not be accepted for daycare.
Health and veterinary care
1. All dogs must be healthy, and free of any infectious diseases or fleas when attending the premises. Any animals known or suspected to be suffering from an infectious disease or parasites will not be admitted in our care and will be referred to their veterinarian.
2. Worming prevention and vaccination of all dogs against distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus and canine cough is compulsory. A current vaccination certificate will be required to be produced before admission.
3. By engaging in our services, all owners agree to authorise provision of treatment (at the discretion of our management) by a veterinarian nominated by us relating to any signs of illness presented. Any dog suspected of an infectious disease, will be isolated until they have received veterinary attention.
To ensure utmost safety and security of your dogs on their group walks, we will only walk up to 4 dogs at a time per handler.
Walks will be conducted in one of the local fenced off leash dog parks, where we will work on recall training with your dog.
If recall training is going well, we may after discussion with you look to take your dog to Sydney Park. But only if we are confident in your dog's recall.
On hot days over 32C and in extreme rainy conditions, walks may be postponed or adjusted in length to accommodate the conditions. We will discuss specific conditions relating to your dog if it is of a brachiocephalic breed.
Dogs in our care
Animals will at all times be cared for in accordance with the NSW Animal Welfare Code of Practice No. 5 for Dogs & Cats.
In particular, this covers animal housing, hygiene, management role, healthcare, exercise and transport.
Further from this, we will also adhere the Pet Industry Association of Australia Standards and Guidelines for best practice. This covers design of the facility, dog evaluation and acceptance, space requirements, play safety and staffing requirements.
Dogs will not be kept unattended at any time or on site outside the hours of operation.
We are insured for Public Liability, Property damage and Injury.more